Tuesday, July 7, 2009

what an eventful july 4thh

he's getting alot better at backing up.



i wanted to see how he would respond to having my hand over his eyes...

my hand over his left eye...

and my hands over both eyes.

i'm so amazed evertime i try something new! he didn't mind some of my weight on his back at all!


hoof goes up......

and he goes down! lol

i wanted to teach tabasco how to jump over obstacles without touching them. he soon caught on, my only problem was once we got him to jump over it in the direction he was going, we (i had help from my stepdad and jeff) couldn't get him to jump it in the other direction. that was the first time he's ever not done something i'd asked of him. next time i set the jumping obstacle up i'm going to get him to jump in the direction that he wouldn't first.



he jumps BEAUTIFULLLLLY!








lunging him to get him to jump over the landscaping timber.

No comments:

Post a Comment